As a top Belgian water cooler company in full expansion, SipWell is the water specialist of choice where the customer is always central! With customers spread across Flanders and Wallonia, we are the largest player on the Belgian market.
With the head office in Londerzeel and more than 170 employees in total, SipWell brings you into an entrepreneurial environment, where we want to give our customers an exceptional service. “Customer we care” is our slogan for a reason.
To support the further growth of SipWell, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic bilingual Customer Care Agent (M / F).
In this role you and your colleagues stand for excellent customer service.
In concrete terms, this means that you are in daily contact with our customers via e-mail, telephone and chat. You listen to their questions and try to find a solution to their problem.
Within this position you will be in close contact with all our other departments of SipWell. For example, you will frequently collaborate with colleagues in distribution to pass on and solve (technical) issues and deliveries.
In short, as Customer Care Expert you are the beating heart of our organization. We provide a training program in which you will have extensive knowledge of the assortment over time and where you will also have a good idea of the different departments within our organization. From this knowledge you will then also be able to continue to help your colleagues as well as the external customers.
- Background – you have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- Language skills – you can easily express yourself in Dutch and French, both written and spoken.
- Customer focus – customer friendliness prevails for you and you have a commercial feeling.
- Problem solving – you are creative in solving problems and you can keep your composure at all times.
- Independence – multitasking is your middle name! You like to work on different tasks at the same time, while still being able to keep an overview.
- Flexibility – you are flexible.
What we offer
- Corporate culture – you end up in a young and dynamic environment with great colleagues.
- Salary package – we offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- Working hours – you will work from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (38 hours / week).
- Hospitalization insurance – you will receive this permanently after 6 months.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your resume and motivation today to email@example.com!
Who knows, maybe we meet again?