SipWell PLC is the market leader in the mineral water cooler sector. We provide the known quality water on a daily base that our 10.000 customers appreciate. Together with an enthusiastic team we aspire to top quality and innovation.
As a Junior Support Engineer (M/F), you’re responsible for the first and second line support for ICT related questions and incidents. You’re a part of a small passionate team that daily takes care for all hardware, software and communication technologies who need to be perfectly tuned in with the needs of our company.
- In case of trouble you give the first and second line remote ( by phone) or onsite support to our employees.
- You analyze the incidents and search for the most efficient solution.
- With the use of hardware and company proprietary software you assist our employees.
- You decide whether the own IT department can solve the request or if there is a need of an external company.
- As a Junior Support Engineer you follow up all the questions and files.
- You’re responsible for a clear problem description and the documentation of these problems.
- Together with your colleagues you search for an efficient way to optimize the communication with the customer and you think about ways to improve and innovate.
- A bachelor’s degree is not a must! Dedication, motivation and inquisitiveness are more important.
- You had a first job experience in a similar function.
- Client computing, peripheral equipment and Office applications have no secrets for you.
- You have affinity with mobile devices in an Android
- You work in a structured way and you’re result-oriented.
- As a Junior Support Engineer, you’re stress-resistant, patient and accommodating.
- You’re flexible and you can set priorities to work in an efficient way.
- You possess of excellent communication skills in Dutch and in English and a good knowledge in French
- SipWell provides you of an interesting job with diverse job responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company.
- When you choose to work with us, you end up in a fun company with a big family ambience, with enthusiastic and passionate colleagues.
- You enjoy of an attractive salary and a contract for an indefinite period. After 6 months you get a hospitalization insurance where other family members may join.
- You end up in an autonomous working environment where you can bring up your own ideas. This shows that you may have your own input and that you’re not just another number in the row.
- You will be provided of a lot of challenges and you can fully unfold yourself with us. We provide permanent education and training, supported by a management team that encourages individual growth and initiative.
Are you interested in this job as a Junior Support Engineer (M/F) at SipWell in Londerzeel? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org