SipWell nv is the market leader in the mineral water coolers sector. Every day we provide the well-known quality water that our thousands of customers appreciate. Together with an enthusiastic team we strive for top quality and innovation. Due to our growth we are currently looking for a sales representative hunting.
You will be part of our team that goes on the job every day to make new customers for SipWell. This in both the B2B (SME) and B2C market, where you “receive” part of the visits in your diary and make part of the appointments yourself (B2B). You like ambitious targets, but you also get a lot of appreciation for this. In addition, you will visit our existing customers on a sporadic basis to keep them on board. You will sell of course additional products such as coffee, drinking bottles, etc. as “cross selling” in the near future.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Visit daily B2B and B2C prospects;
- Daily prospecting and collecting leads or making B2B agreements;
- Presenting the SipWell concept to the potential customer in order to convince him;
- Daily reporting on your activities;
- Calling the prospects on a regular basis in order to increase your closing rate;
- Correct conclusion of contracts with an eye for detail;
- Participation in sales meetings;
- Stock management of your own car;
- You are prepared to work two evenings a week for your appointments (but may also start later).
- Training, knowledge and experience
- You preferably have experience as a representative.
- You have followed commercial training.
- You have knowledge of sales conversations.
- You speak Dutch fluently.
- You can easily deal with a PC (Outlook, Excel) and are quickly familiar with CRM programs.
- You can listen carefully to the needs of customers and detect what they need.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- You have a representative occurrence.
Features and skills
- You are a team player and communicate openly with the colleagues of lead generation
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch,
- You are commercially minded and know better than anyone to convince your prospect about your approach, motivation and open communication.
- You are stress resistant and you can perform under deadlines, targets and objectives.
- You can easily deal with a PC (Outlook, Excel) and are a quick learner with CRM programs
Working at SipWell means choosing a job within a strongly growing company with great colleagues in a family atmosphere. We offer:
- A competitive salary in line with your capacities and relevant experience
- Working with premiums based on your performance;
- A contract of indefinite length;
- A challenging job in which you can fully develop;
- Permanent education and training;
- A hospitalization insurance after 6 months in service;
- A management team that encourages individual growth and initiative.
Ready for a new challenge?
Then send your CV and motivation to email@example.com and who knows, maybe we meet again!